Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Links to Me, Me, Me, Me, Me (Read That With an Opera Voice)

We are at day 21!

This is not my only blog. I am blog promiscuous. I am all over the internet. I cannot stay true to only one website. There, now you know this horrible secret.

I also have a book review blog and I spent time today reviewing two books. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, and The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

You can read those reviews and others by going to

Views From Hobbit Hole

I also have a spiritual blog that I rarely link to this one. There are too many people who I care about that would be upset by it. So when I post my blog on my Facebook it's this one. The other blog gets posted on other sites. I'm not hiding. I just care about people and don't want to tell them things they don't want to know.

Is that cryptic or what? Religion can be so controversial.

And I have a website. You can visit it here.

Anna Maria Junus

And I have an Amazon page. Anna Maria Junus 

Take a moment and read those reviews! Yep, honest reviews! I don't know these people. Okay, I know one.

I have a Facebook business page too, which for some reason I rarely post to. Most people who follow me there are already on my Facebook friends.

And if you put my name in a search engine you'll get - me!

Yes, me, me, me, me, me. It's that unusual name thing.

Not that I'm all egoed out over that.

*****
P.S. While posting this I accidentally posted it to the wrong blog! So this is what you get for being a blog harlot. You call out someone else's name by accident. Or you mix up birthdays. Or you give out the wrong information to the wrong people. 

2 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

Bwahahahaha, blog promiscuous is fantastic.

Reema D'souza said...

Wow! It is worth appreciating that you manage so many blogs!