Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Dream Scheme Part 5: If You Think It's a Scam...


Image result for if you think it's a scam

I saw this saying (without Leo) on a t-shirt an MLMer I personally know wears.

If you think it's a scam; I still get paid.
If it's too good to be true; I still get paid.
If you join me; we both get paid.
If you don't join me; I still get paid.
Whatever you decide, I still get paid!



So what this is telling me, is that the wearer doesn't care if it's a scam as long as he/she gets paid. There's not a denial of it being a scam. Just a boast that they are getting paid for something that could very well be a scam and an invitation to join in on the scam.

Very Interesting.

As for me, I think I'll just avoid the scam all together - even if it means I don't get paid. I'm kind of funny that way.

By the way, does Leo Dicaprio know that MLM's are using him?

0 comments: